After a long summer break we are back and presenting our new developments to you. The AnySense Firmware Version 1.2 is released and contains besides some smaller features and bug fixes, support of a new telemetry system.
Spektrum Telemetry Support
With the new Firmware Version 1.2 a new telemetry system joins our list of supported telemetry systems. The Spektrum Telemetry support is besides Futaba, Graupner, FrSky and Jeti the #6 (incl. MAVLink) of supported telemetry protocols. That gives you the ability to exchange flight informations between your DJI Copter and your remote control.
To connect the AnySense with your Spektrum Telemetry System, the AnySense – Spektrum Telemetry cable is required. The Telemetry cable makes the installation very easy and Plug & Play.
The AnySense KonfigurationManager allows you to easily configure the Spektrum protocol settings, alarms and integration of the AnySense in your existing sensor environment.
Firmware Version 1.2 Changelog
- Spektrum telemetry support
- MAVLink protocol expansions (minimOSD, 433MHz Telemetry, Connex Full HD Video)
- Jeti protocol bugfix: disabled stick configuration when Jeti protocol is selected
- Support of FrSky temperature and RPM sensor
- New FrSky Telemetry value, for combined transmission of certain values
- Support of new Jeti REX receiver series